About 1000 Islands CDC
1000 Islands Community Development Corporation (TICDC)
The 1000 Islands Community Development Corporation is a community based, non-profit organization governed by a volunteer board of directors and staffed by a small team of dedicated professionals.
Much of our funding is generously provided by the Government of Canada’s Federal Development Agency For Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).
We provide support to businesses, individuals, not-for-profit agencies, community groups and municipalities in the following manner.
- Business loans and access to capital.
- Counselling and mentoring of small businesses.
- Business information and planning services.
- Partnership delivery of self employment benefit program (SEB).
- Special funding programs.
- Support for community based projects.
- Partnering with like minded agencies.
- Referrals to public and private funding opportunities.
- Assisting community planning and local economic development efforts.
- Information on local business service providers.
We work cooperatively to encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and to support job creation efforts across our region. Call on us, we’re here to help!!
Contact us today ... we are here to help!